Do you want to see what properties are coming up in future online auction events? It’s easy to browse deals featured on our Auction Calendar.
- From the Xome.com homepage, click on the Register for Events button in the Auction Calendar section near the top of the Xome.com homepage.
- Once the Auction Calendar loads, you can find the results you’re looking for using the choices in the Filters bar:
- Event Type: You can choose All, Online, or In Person
- Auction Date Range: Use the calendar to set the date range you would like to focus on.
- To clear your filter selections and go back to your original search parameters, click Clear Filters in the Filters bar.
- You can also sort the Auction Calendar by Auctions Ending Soon or Auctions Starting Soon.
- You can view the entire Auction Calendar by using the page navigation at the bottom of the auction list.
- To register for an auction event, just click Register in in the Registration column next to the event you are interested in.
- To view the properties listed in an auction event, just click on the link in the Event Name column. This will open up an event details page that lists all the properties that will be available in that event.
- From the auction calendar page, you may also export the inventory to an Excel file by clicking in the Export Inventory column next to the event you are interested in.
- If you’re interested in a particular property, you can always register for the event it is featured in directly from the Property Details Page under Event Details.
- You can also register for a property’s event right from the search results page by clicking on the Register button in the bottom right corner of the property listing.
Pro tip: If you’re interested in a foreclosure event, click the Foreclosure Sales link at the top of the Auction Calendar page to search foreclosure events by county.