You can begin placing bids soon as an auction begins. Some sellers allow the ability to place pre-auction offers before the event begins.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an account in order to place a bid on a property?
- Is a fee required to submit a bid?
- When can I start placing bids on properties that I'm interested in?
- How can I find the reserve price for a property?
- What is the difference between placing a bid, a pre-auction offer, and the own it now option?
- How do I know if a pre-auction offer is accepted or rejected?
- Can I lower or remove my bid?
- Can I have the site auto-bid for me?
- Can I see who is bidding against me?
- Can the auctioneer bid?