There are certain states in which you can bid on foreclosure auctions online, but most are held live at in-person locations.
Articles in this section
- What is a foreclosure property and auction event?
- When and where do foreclosure auction events occur?
- How long will each foreclosure auction event last?
- Do I need to register to bid in a foreclosure auction?
- How can I buy a foreclosure property?
- Is there a buyer’s premium added to the winning bid at a foreclosure auction event?
- What if a foreclosure auction event is cancelled or postponed?
- What type of payment is required to purchase a foreclosure property, and when is it due?
- Can a foreclosure property be financed?