Once you’ve pulled up a property search, you may want to finetune the results to better find just what you’re looking for. But don’t worry—using a filter or two can help you focus your search, and you can save or export that search for easy access.
You can do simple initial filtering straight from the search bar:
1. From the Xome.com home page, select Auction Properties to view only the properties we have for auction, or select Traditional Listings to view MLS listings on any property.
2. Use the Browse Homes dropdown menu to the left of the search bar while searching Auction Properties to filter by property type.
Additional filtering options are available on the search results page:
1. From the search results page, choose from the following options on the Filters bar to see your results automatically update:
- Asset Type: Filter by the type of asset you are looking for. You can seelct from bank-owned, second chance foreclosure, short sale, foreclosure trustee, and non-bank owned properties. You may select more than one asset type to filter your results.
- Property Type: Filter by the type of property you are looking for. You can select from various residential property types, commercial, and land. You may select more than one property type to filter your results.
- Auction Status: Filter by the status of the auction. You can choose from active, pending sale, sold, auction ended, and coming soon. You may select more than one auction status to filter your results.
- Featured: Filter by a number of property features, including properties that allow for pre-auction offers, financing available, no buyers premium, and interior access available. You may select more than one feature to filter your results.
- More Filters: You may filter by additional property details, including price range, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square footage, lot size, year built, and occupancy status.
2. To clear your filter selections and go back to your original search parameters, click Clear Filters in the Filters bar.
3. If you would like to save your filtered search, click the Save Search button. You will be prompted to name your search, and then press the Save button. Saved searches can be accessed via the search bar on the Xome.com homepage, as well as from the dropdown menu in the top right-hand corner under Auction Properties and Traditional Properties.
Do you have search results you need to keep a record of? Our search export function makes it easy!
1. Click Export , located next to the auction sort at the top of the results list.
2. Your search results will automatically download to your computer in an organized Excel file that includes property ID, location, property details, and a direct link to the property details page.